Our consultants have been everywhere.
Let us share our wealth of knowledge!
About SAP POS
Give your sales staff the point-of-sale (POS) functionality they need to excel. Designed for small and midsized businesses, SAP Customer Checkout software supports all common retail POS requirements – payments, loyalty management, sales analytics, and more. Use as a standalone solution or integrate with ERP software for even more options.
Why SAP Customer Checkout?
Because the software offers world-class POS functionality packaged and priced for small and midsize enterprises (SMEs). Support merchandise sales and returns, daily accounting, discount and voucher management, all forms of payments, loyalty programs, and more. With SAP Customer Checkout, you can:
- Give store associates an easy-to-use POS system that can process payments at stationary registers or handheld tablets
- Analyse POS data in real time and generate up-to-the-minute reports
- Integrate special offers, discounts, loyalty cards, and mobile apps with your POS system
- Access POS data anytime and anywhere – even if your Internet connection goes down
- Easily link cash register data with an SAP ERP system, such as SAP Business One, to extend functionality
Checkout processing and payments
From article selection to discounts and tax deduction, SAP’s checkout software covers all point-of-sale requirements. Deploy the Web-based interface on professional terminals, PCs, or tablet PCs – and let employees work online or offline. Support a variety of payment methods, including cash and credit card payments, gift cards, and vouchers.
Fan and article management
Manage customer profiles so you always know who you are dealing with. In contrast to all other solutions on the market, article management is tightly integrated with SAP Business All-In-One, SAP Business One and SAP Business ByDesign – making ramp up and operations much easier.
Start loyalty programs, manage coupons and vouchers, and update customer profiles with personalised sales data – directly from your POS system.
Integrate with an SAP ERP solution to transmit transactions directly to your warehouse management and accounting applications – for same-day analysis.
Central overview of sales data
With ERP integration, you get a real-time IT system that combines information from outlets with supply chain management. This lets you put new items on sale, evaluate your POS data at any time, and know exactly how much inventory to order and which products are particularly profitable.
SAP Customer Checkout application
Install the application on your cash registers – and configure views for sales transactions, cash-in and cash-out amounts, closing balances, and more.
ERP back-end system
Integrate with an ERP back-end system to hold all master data (e.g. articles and customer data) for accounting. You can also integrate SAP Customer Checkout with an existing system in SAP ECC, SAP Business One, or SAP Business ByDesign.
Optional SAP Customer Checkout monitor
The monitor integrates with the SAP Business One framework – and lets you display and edit receipts, cash transactions, and invoice payments sent from SAP Customer Checkout apps. You can also use the monitor for drawer management and the administration of users and roles.
- Analyze point of sale data in real time
- Generate up-to-minute reports at the push of a button
- Benefit from minimal implementation and operating costs
- Use multi- and omni-channel retailing
- Extend and adapt the solution flexibly
- Day End Closing – Always stay on top of financial status, stock and order process
- Payment- offer multiple payment options from cash to gift cards to be flexible