Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals
SAP Business One for Pharmaceutical & Chemical companies caters for all aspects of production and distribution as per GMP in the industry. SAP has designed SAP Business One, an ERP and business management software application, specifically for small and midsize businesses. Used by more than 30,000 customers worldwide, it’s an affordable, easy-to-use way to manage critical business functions across sales, distribution, financials, and manufacturing and across applications specific to certain industries, all in a single integrated software system.
With SAP Business One, you can instantaneously access critical data that provides a complete and up-to-the-minute view of your entire business – so you can respond to customers faster and grow your business more profitably.
Depending on the level of complexity of your Pharmaceuticals & chemicals business or on your human resource capacity to assimilate change and complexity, SAP Business One is implemented to cater specifically for your needs. SAP Business One is the solution for all Pharmaceuticals & chemical businesses; with existing application in paints and coatings, pharmaceuticals, nutriceuticals, cosmetics, primary and speciality chemicals.
- Reduce cost and increase scale of manufacturing with a comprehensive application that delivers all the core functionality needed to support your operations.
- Execute compliance to industry, quality and regulatory standards with clear, transparent data throughout the supply chain.
- Proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, workflows, and response to key business events and customer needs. Get out of the reactive, time-consuming fire drills.
- Streamlined operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes such as sales, purchasing, inventory, production and financials eliminating redundant data entries and errors.
- Easy to understand, user-friendly screens that fit the production and distribution process and minimize data entry.
- Formulation: comprehensive multi-level formula management with roll back. Mixed units of measure and material substitutions.
- Laboratory: On-screen product development. Definable raw material/ingredient specifications.
- Planning: Master Production Schedule (MPS) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Compliance: Ingredients, shelf life, date and time stamped records, lot recall, material safety data sheets, wide range of compliance reports.
- Production: As per GMP and Independent end items. Controls production of intermediates and finished goods. Sizing by finished weight, volume or available materials. MIX, FILL and ASSEMBLY batch types.